Every brand you see on this site has been carefully selected. They are brands that you don't see everywhere, mostly because I like being unique, but also because I think so do you.
Brands you will see here are:
- They are a commercial creative house of contemporary fashion. Founded in 1999, they have developed the knowledge and organization to deliver high quality collections to their fans around the world. Currently in 47 countries. They know the find art of being ICHI but I truly love them because they also know the fine art of being you.
- Same as ICHI, b.young is from Denmark. They offer some very unique styles and love them for that. They make contemporary and affordable fashion for the open-minded and curious woman. She is self-conscious about her choices in life and she has the bravery to stand out in a crowd.
bobi Los Angeles was founded in 2006, and started as a simple line of long layering tanks and contemporary t-shirts. The fine luxury jersey that conforms to the body and the beautiful garment dye colors made it an instant hit among the fashion community, including top celebrities, prestigious department stores and online retailers, and contemporary boutiques worldwide. Effortless, comfortable, casual luxury is the foundation of the brand. It incorporates only the finest fabrics and unique color stories with timeless designs and superb craftsmanship.
WE LOVE WHEN YOU LOOK AND FEEL AMAZING.
“Our passion is creating relatable fashion that will fit every body and make you feel confident every day.We create perfect fitting garments, our attention to detail is unsurpassed, and our Design Director personally approves every piece that leaves our studio."
Dress Forum desires to bring affordable, high-quality fashion pieces to the girls who have effortlessly chic style with uptown sophistication.
This Montreal-born brand offers pants that I am quickly falling in love with! Its unique technology ensures its pants are comfortable and slimming using materials that stretch perfectly to conceal imperfections. The contour stretch waistband hugs the middle for a flattering look, and the front panel slims and flattens.
THINCREDIBLE FIT™ FROM THINCREDIBLE FABRIC™
• STRETCHES PERFECTLY TO COMFORTABLY CONCEAL BODY IMPERFECTIONS.
• ELASTIC WAISTBAND HAS 'GIVE' TO GIVE YOUR MIDDLE THE MOST FLATTERING LOOK.
• BUILT-IN FRONT PANEL MINIMIZES YOUR TUMMY...YOU'LL LOVE THE SLIMMING EFFECT!
EsQualo, offers you timeless collections where you can mix and match to freshen up your wardrobe. The brand name is inspired by the beautiful clothing and rich heritage of a small village in the South of Spain.
EsQualo offers beautiful and meaningful fashion, where every item is unique. Each day is an occasion to reinvent ourselves. Style is something that comes from within you.
EsQualo is not a person, not an age and not just a great blouse. It gets the best out of every woman, an ultimate sense of happiness, pride and love. “ Feel like a woman….” Discover what suits your story and your personal style
Founded by Miriam Alden in early 2014, Brunette the Label is a clothing brand based in Vancouver, BC Canada. All of their products are passionately designed in Canada by the babes at Brunette Headquarters. They believe the word "babe" to be a way of life, and strive to create a community that is inclusive of all babes. Inspiring, strengthening, and elevating each other to be the best version of ourselves.
Inspired by nature and the urban city lifestyle of the West Coast, Gentle Fawn designs feminine, effortless pieces; perfect for everyday.
Gentle Fawn was founded in Vancouver by Daniel and Carla Hogg in 2003. Since its inception, Gentle Fawn has been dedicated to designing quality women’s apparel that is both approachable and on trend. With handmade textiles and high quality fabrics, Gentle Fawn’s versatile pieces are the perfect balance of style and comfort; taking her from day to night. Gentle Fawn is currently sold throughout more than 700 multi-brand retail stores in North America, and online at gentlefawn.com. Gentle Fawn is on a path towards a more sustainable future.