Returns and Exchanges
I want you to be absolutely in love with your new items, so if you're not satisfied with your purchase, The Curated Closet offers returns for store credit within 30 days of package delivery for all full-priced items. I hope this will encourage you to take your time selecting your purchase and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding sizing or styling. Store credit never expires and new shipments arrive often. I can assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out.
It is store policy that refunds will only be offered in the case of manufacturing faults.
Before you apply for a return, please check that the items you wish to return meet the following requirements:
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned within the 30 days of package delivery.
- Merchandise must be returned in their original unworn and unwashed state. There must be no visible sign of wear or use
- Merchandise must have tags still on and in original packaging.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Send me an email at email@example.com with the reason for your return. Please include your original order confirmation number.
- Specify which item you would like to return.
- You will receive an email back with a Return Form attached as well as the return address to use. Please fill in the form and send it back with your return.
- Orders must be returned using any method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a trackable service. If you send your return without tracking and we don't receive the item, we will not issue store credit.
- Once your return is received and upon approval, you will receive an email with a gift card for store credit in the original amount of your item(s) at time of purchase.
Unfortunately all marked down and sales items are final sale. Please do not send back your merchandise if it was a marked down item. If it was marked down, the return will not be processed.
Again, in the case of FAULTY ITEMS, please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org